Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wow I am way behind...

Well, here we sit 11 days from the sale and I have fallen back on my Snip Blog.  I can't believe it has been since Sissy that I last blogged.  So here is the short version, to get up to speed...
    I have ridden Snip a handful of times.  One time was not real good, he was kinda stiff and anti... but the other few he was great.  I have been able to get him to open gates (slowly),  he has started to come off my legs and neck rein, as well as trot and lope off with the slightest pressure and no resistance on his part. 
  Hopefully the "Snip-o-Thon" will continue today... we will see what the rest of the day has in store. I have run into a delima and must decide if I want to body clip Snip.  He has had a bought with rain rot... and although it has passed it has left his hair uneven... mainly on his hind quarters.  The debate is to clip to save people from thinking he has mange or some kind of dermatitis, but the risk is removing the hair and finding something worse undernieth. Hmmm...we'll see...I hope to at least trim his beard and ears today.  Her are a few photos Aunt Kim caught of me riding and playing with Snip over the blogging vacation
Snip is such a nice little horse, God has truly blessed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment