Monday, May 3, 2010

Floral Array


Although, I have mostly been busy gardening in the fruit and vegetable category… I have also put some effort into some floral array around the yard. Not only can some flowers pack a potent punch to pests and other garden intruders but some can really bring beauty to an area. This year has been a great wild flower year and I have seen so many neat flowers all around that God has just placed about.






 I have placed a few bulbs (freesia, hyacinth, and daffodil) along the walk way leading to what used to be our yard (recently removed ). They have been blooming in all sorts of colors, mostly yellow, for a few weeks now.

 But what is really exciting is the Roses! Two roses that Debra got for me late in the season, last year (I think) are heavy with a vibrant fushia-colored rose. They are quite spectacular.
Hope you like my flower photos H2:)

No comments:

Post a Comment