Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Taco's, Dancin and.... Gymnastics?

Another, profitable evening across the street. The food was excellent…. Although, it is hard to go wrong with a Taco. Before we even got to the road I could smell the tortillas frying.


As for the dancing… I am slow to retain the steps to the dances and at times confuse moves from one to the other, but slowly I think I am making improvement. Near the end I pulled The Huz in for a little swing dancing….what a workout, and a lot of fun. Awe, so cute a “2 X 4 and a noodle dancing”…Hahahaha. Well, at least one of us has some moves:)



Its sooo warm in the Fishes house, Moomoo and Sara were in diapers and Bowen had his shirt off. What a blessing to have warmth in the cold!! And it looks like more cold up ahead.



I also showed H2 Some gymnastics and gave her some things to help her do handstands. I did a cartwheel For Huz…He was wondering if I would still be able to do one after so many years and babies:) But something like that just doesn’t go away….it is kinda like writing or riding a bike:)



The walk home was frigid, yes, but the night was clear, still and awe inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment